Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm a Real Pirate

It has been forever since I posted but now that this works in the in game browser, Ill do what I can do post more often.

Here is my abridged history of the past year.
Joined SCUM
Moved to Placid Region with MOD (Scum Executor Corp)
Lived there and killed MANY people
Got my sec back up to run the MOD training corp in highsec.
Did some highsec griefing with the training corp.
Switched over to Militia and had some fun there.
Disbanded training corp and rejoined MOD
Left MOD for a more american timezone corp within the alliance called Inferno Legions.

So now that you are caught up, I am living in Metropolis lowsec yarring it up. We are quickly becoming one of the primary powers of this area at 330 players in our alliance and growing daily.

I have been back to full time pvp and also working on my skills with the pilgrim. I enjoy cloaking and soloing the unsuspecting noob.

No comments: